2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2020 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 - THE MOST ADVANCED TRUCK YET!
The all-new 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 gives you even more to love with updates on top of last year's total redesign. With more engine options than ever before, plus new technology like adaptive cruise control and the Chevrolet trailering app and 15-view trailering camera system. New safety features round out the new Silverado, read on to find out more!
Chevrolet offers Dynamic Fuel Management for several engine options to give you the best of both worlds - performance and efficiency.
2020 Chevrolet Silverado Engine Options:
- New 3.0L Duramax turbo-diesel - Available on the LT, RST, LTZ & High Country.6.2L V-8 with a 10-speed automatic transmission - Available on the Custom Trail Boss, LT Trail Boss, RST, LTZ & High Country.
- New 5.3L V-8 with a 10-speed automatic transmission - Available on the High Country, standard on the LT Trail Boss.
- 5.3L V-8 with an 8-speed automatic transmission - Available on the LT and RST, standard on the LTZ & High Country.
- New 2.7L Turbo with an 8-speed automatic transmission - Available on the Custom, standard on the LT & RST.
- 5.3L V-8 with 6-speed automatic transmission - Available on the WT, Custom & Custom Trail Boss.
- 4.3L V-6 with 6-speed automatic transmission - Standard on the WT, Custom & Custom Trail Boss.
2020 SILVERADO 1500 - ADVANCED TRAILERING FOR EASY NAVIGATION
The 2020 Silverado 1500 offers some of the latest safety features available, providing you with more safety and security than ever before. Available features include: Front & rear park assist, Safety alert seat, Forward collision alert, Automatic emergency braking, Adaptive cruise control + camera, Following distance indicator, Lane keep assist with lane departure warning, Rear camera mirror, Front pedestrian braking, Lane change alert with side blind zone alert and Rear cross traffic alert.